First formal pictures

Like every other first time mom, I was excited to get Koen's first formal pictures taken because my baby is the cutest baby in the world - sorry everyone, but it's true! :) Everyone suggested Kiddie Kandids, but oh no, I couldn't imagine paying that much for pictures so I decided to try the more affordable Target. I guess that the old saying is true..."you get what you pay for!"

The day we went to Target they were short staffed, frantic and rushed which must have rubbed Koen the wrong way because he wouldn't really smile and overall, the experience wasn't great. It wasn't a total loss though -- we did get two or three good pictures out of the experience.


2 comments:

Hilty Sprouts said...

Oh man, he is too stinkin cute! He looks spunky too like someone else I know! ;0)

Unknown said...

I don't know what you are talking about I think they turned out great! He is such a cutie! We need to get together sometime soon!