One Little Word

I recently ran across a blog where the author encouraged everyone "to choose one word (or let it choose you) that has the potential to make an impact on your life" and let this word guide your choices throughout the year rather than make a bunch of resolutions you forget about in a few weeks. I loved this idea and my word for 2010 is change.

This year I'd like to make some major changes in a number of areas of my life (physically and mentally) and look forward to seeing what the new year will bring as I focus on change. What's your word going to be?

(To read the post that inspired this tanget click on the highlighted words in the first sentence)

2 comments:

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

Thanks Jaime! I posted about my word today!